Got properties under management with a Gas Boiler?
Norwich Residential Maintenance has fully qualified GasSafe staff to carry out servicing and repairs.
If you are a landlord renting out your property, you are required by the law – Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 – to have the gas equipment supplied by you to be duly checked and certified by a Gas Safe registered engineer on annual basis to ensure installation and flues are in proper working order. The Landlord certificate is very important and required by law for your safety
NRM can carry out thorough safety inspections to check for:
- Check for any gas leaks
- Check for standing & working pressures
- Check for required ventilation
- Check burner pressure/gas rate
- Check flame failure gadgets
- Check brackets and fixing
- Check flue via flow test
The simple approach to Gas Safety Checks:
- Step One: Booking your gas safety check is easy – simply call our manned office on 01603 980333 and we will arrange a convenient time and date for an engineer to visit the property. We are happy to liaise directly with your tenant or letting agent, leaving you with one less thing to worry about
- Step Two: Receive the Certificate – No longer worry about lost paper certificates. We issue these directly to in electronic format (and to the tenant and letting agent if applicable)
- Step Three: We aim to make renewing your gas safety certificate as easy as possible and ensure you avoid unwanted penalties. For that reason, we offer all landlords a complementary reminder service and will contact you shortly before your certificate expires to book your next inspection.
Contact Norwich Residential Maintenance and we can help. Fast response time